Year-round Private Music Lessons...Register Now!
Private music lessons offer each student an ideal opportunity to receive personal and customized training from their teaching artist. Students will participate in a well-rounded program and, most importantly, enjoy the process! Our faculty is comprised of professional, experienced, motivating teachers who have a passion for teaching music. Whether you are interested in piano, guitar, voice, or violin we will work with you to find the instructor best suited to your individual style and musical goals.
We have found that private one-on-one instruction allows students to progress at their own pace and gain the best understanding of musical techniques. Students can start private lessons at our Charlotte location any time of the year or month so there’s no need to wait to get started. A variety of styles are taught such as pop, jazz, rock and classical. Contact our Charlotte music school to see which music lesson times and days are available.
The health and safety of our students and staff is our number one priority. We have transformed our dance program and building operations so staff, students, and their families are safe and feel comfortable.
Since COVID-19, we have taken dozens of precations that proved to be successful throughout the Summer of 2020. See the changes we have made below!
- We are a mask-required facility. Staff, students, and others entering the building are to wear a face covering at all times.
- Anyone who enters the building will be given a health and temperature screening.
- Students will use the same door throughout an evening to limit cross contamination.
- All entrances/exits will be utilized to limit traffic flow.
- While administrative staff is onsite, the office and parent waiting area are closed. Parents will pick-up/drop-off outside.
- Hospital grade cleaning products will be used in between lessons and bathroom usage.