Dance Class FAQs
Students enrolling (any time during the year School Year Program) will be required to pay the registration fee at the time of enrollment.
- $50 for the 1st student
- $25 for each additional student
Oops…I missed my class
Missed dance classes may be made up in the student’s level or a level below. Visit the PSMD Family Page to fill out a make up class form!
Did You Know?
Private lessons and individual coaching are available by appointment.
Spring Performance Fees (aka Recital)
Piedmont School of Music & Dance saves parents hundreds of dollars by not requiring students to purchase flashy costumes for the year-end recital. (*Ballet/Tap Ages 3 & 4 may keep their costume following the performance. Taking a tutu from a 3-year-old is a sad sight.) Performance fees are used to offset theatrical expenses such as theater rental, stage manager, safety officers, lighting designer, sound technician, programs, etc.
- $99 for the 1st dance and $40 for each additional dance
- Fees will be auto-drafted on Feb 1 and are non-refundable
- Includes use of the school’s costumes
- Includes 2 free tickets per child enrolled
- Complimentary online video access will be provided for all Spring Performances
If PSMD closes due to inclement weather, a “School Closed” notification will be posted on the School’s website by 12:00 noon. Classes canceled due to inclement weather or acts of God will not be rescheduled. Dance students may take a make-up class at their level or a level below.