Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Pointe...
Our dance studios in Charlotte and Concord offer a wide variety of classes. In addition to Ballet classes we offer a full program of dance styles such as Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap, Pointe and Contemporary. All of our dance studios are fully air conditioned with professional non-slip dance flooring. Both Piedmont School of Music & Dance locations have viewing monitors in the lounge areas. This allows parents to view the progress of the classes going on without disturbing the process.** Our dance recitals are held in the large 1,900 seat Kannapolis Performing Arts Center.**
If you are considering registering for dance classes at any other dance studio or ballet school in Charlotte, NC or Concord we encourage you review this dance studio checklist before making your decision.
The health and safety of our students and staff is our number one priority. We have transformed our dance program and building operations so staff, students, and their families are safe and feel comfortable.
Since COVID-19, we have taken dozens of precautions that proved to be successful throughout the Spring of 2021. See the changes we have made below!
- Dance class can also be taken virtually if the student is home due to COVID or necessary quarantine.
- We are a mask-required facility. Staff, students, and others entering the building are to wear a face covering at all times.
- Students will use the same studio throughout an evening to limit cross contamination.
- All entrances/exits will be utilized to limit traffic flow.
- While the parent lounge has been closed throughout the pandemic, beginning June 7, 2021, parents of students ages 3-6 will be permitted in the space. Parents of students ages 7+ will pick up/drop off their child at the front door.
- Hospital grade cleaning products will be used in between classes and bathroom usage.