Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Pointe...
Our dance studios in Charlotte and Concord offer a wide variety of classes. In addition to Ballet classes we offer a full program of dance styles such as Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap, Pointe and Contemporary. All of our dance studios are fully air conditioned with professional non-slip dance flooring. Both Piedmont School of Music & Dance locations have viewing monitors in the lounge areas. This allows parents to view the progress of the classes going on without disturbing the process.** Our dance recitals are held in the large 1,900 seat Kannapolis Performing Arts Center.**
If you are considering registering for dance classes at any other dance studio or ballet school in Charlotte, NC or Concord we encourage you review this dance studio checklist before making your decision.
The health and safety of our students and staff is our number one priority. We have transformed our dance program and building operations so staff, students, and their families are safe and feel comfortable.
Since COVID-19, we have taken dozens of precations that proved to be successful throughout the Summer of 2020. See the changes we have made below!
- We are a mask-required facility. Staff, students, and others entering the building are to wear a face covering at all times.
- Anyone who enters the building will be given a health and temperature screening.
- Students will use the same studio throughout an evening to limit cross contamination.
- All entrances/exits will be utilized to limit traffic flow.
- While administrative staff is onsite, the office and parent waiting area are closed. Parents will pick-up/drop-off outside.
- Hospital grade cleaning products will be used in between classes and bathroom usage.
**Parent lounges are currently closed and depending on state regulations, dance performances may be held at a different location.