The health and safety of our students and staff is our number one priority. We have transformed our programs and building operations so staff, students, and their families are safe and feel comfortable by selecting an option that works for them.
Since COVID-19, we have taken dozens of precautions that proved to be successful throughout the Summer of 2020.
See the changes we have made below! For even more information, families currently registered may log into our PSMD Family Page.
- Virtual music lessons & dance classes are available to everyone!
- Virtual music lessons remain one-on-one and all dance studios are equipped with large flatscreen monitors so virtual dance students receive the feedback and individual attention they deserve.
- We are a mask-required facility. Staff, students, and others entering the building are to wear a face covering at all times.
- Anyone who enters the building will be given a health and temperature screening.
- CDC recommended "cohorting" measures are in place. Students will use the same studio throughout an evening to limit cross contamination.
- All entrances/exits will be utilized to limit traffic flow.
- While administrative staff is onsite, the office and parent waiting area are closed. Parents will pick-up/drop-off outside.
- Hospital grade cleaning products will be used in between classes and bathroom usage.
This unique time has without a doubt brought many challenges, twists & turns, and ups & downs into everyone's lives. Our team extends our gratitude to our dedicated staff, students, and their families for their unwavering support, trust, and enthusiasm. We are thrilled to begin this new journey and thank you for your patience as we navigate through these everchanging times. For any questions, never hesitate to contact administration. We are here for you!
Administrative Team Directory
Kristin Chester, Office Manager - KristinPSMD@gmail.com
Tess Grosvenor, Administration & Marketing - TessPSMD@gmail.com
Anne Pengilly, Music Program Director - AnnePSMD@gmail.com