How to register for Classes…
Register Online, by Phone, or In Person.
- 1) Register Online by Phone, or In Person You may register through this website, over the telephone or stop by the location nearest you.
- 2) Registration fee(s) and 1st Month’s Tuition Pay registration fee(s) and 1st month’s tuition to fully enroll in a class.
- 3) Sign Waivers and Forms Before your first class you must sign all forms and waivers to participate in class.
What forms of payment does PSMD accept?
PSMD’s School Year Program consists of 40 weeks of instruction. Tuition is billed over a ten (10) month period in equal installments, so there’s no pro-rated period within the School Year Program.
- 1) Credit or Debit Card Monthly deductions are made the 1st of each month for tuition (August – May) including the Spring Performance Fee on February 1.
- 2) Pay Yearly Pay total amount (10 months tuition and recital fee), and the registration fee will be waived.
Students enrolling (any time during the year School Year Program) will be required to pay the registration fee at the time of enrollment.
- $30 for the 1st student
- $15 for each additional student
Oops…I missed my class
Missed dance classes may be made up in the student’s level or a level below.
- Complete a Make-Up Class Form located in the school’s administrative office prior to participating in the make-up class.
Did You Know?
- An 8% discount is offered for two or more dancers in same family.
- Private lessons and individual coaching are available by appointment.
Spring Performance Fees (aka Recital)
Piedmont School of Music & Dance saves parents hundreds of dollars by not requiring students to purchase flashy costumes for the year end recital. (*Ballet/Tap Ages 3 & 4 may keep their costume following the performance. Taking a tutu from a 3 year old is a sad sight.) Performance fees are used to off set theatrical expenses such as: theater rental, stage manager, safety officers, lighting designer, sound technician, programs, etc.
- $75 for the 1st dance and $10 for each additional dance
- Fees will be auto drafted on Feb 1 and are non-refundable
- Includes use of the school’s costumes
- Includes 2 free tickets per child enrolled
- Complimentary online video access will be provided for all Spring Performances
If PSMD closes due to inclement weather, a “School Closed” notification will be posted on the school’s website, Facebook page, and Twitter account by 12:00 noon. Classes canceled due to inclement weather or acts of God will not be rescheduled. Dance students may take a make-up class at their level or a level below.